West Loop 2/2 condo sales soar year-over-year
Eric Rojas, one of YoChicago’s sponsors, recently studied year-to-date sales of 2-bedroom, 2-bath condos in the portion of the West Loop west of I90/94.
His findings included an 80% year-over-year increase in the number of units sold. The median price of $350K was $100K over the median price of 2-bedroom, 1-bath units in the area.
See more at Rojas’ always-informative and frequently-updated Chicago Real Estate Local site.
- Lincoln Park condo sales up 33% year-over-year in Q1
- Case-Shiller – Chicago home and condo prices up year-over-year
- A make-over for vacant West Loop condo floors
- Lincoln Park single-family sales volume up 51.8% year-over-year in Q2
- Snap-shot: Andersonville condo sales