West Loop Famers Market opens steps from K2 Apartments
Residents at K2, the new full-amenity luxury apartment tower in the Fulton River District, have access to great grocery shopping options.
What’s arguably the city’s best Jewel-Osco is connected to the building by a bridge. Mariano’s and the year-round indoor French Market are a few short blocks away. Whole Foods is slated to open a few blocks south on Halsted early next year.
The West Loop Farmers Market just opened, less than a block from K2, next to Glazed and Infused and The Publican, and across from the L. Isaacson Fish market.
The leasing office at K2 is open daily, less than a block north of the farmers market.
Join YoChicago in the video for a brief look at the new West Loop Farmers Market, which runs Saturdays until the end of October.
- New farmers market a 3-minute walk from K2 Apartments
- Jeff Jack Apartments nearly topped out in the West Loop
- Lennar acquires West Loop site for new apartments
- West Loop affordable apartments topped out, closing in
- West Loop infill apartments, a construction update