Planned Property, one of our advertising sponsors, owns and manages 2756 N Pine Grove, a vintage high-rise that’s had rapid turnover in its ground-floor restaurant space. The Grove folded and was replaced by Isabel’s, which also folded.
Crain’s Chicago Real Estate Daily reported yesterday that Yolk is moving into the space. You can see The Grove’s space beginning at 4:06 in the above video, and tour the dog-friendly building in the following video:
- Are new South Loop apartments a sign of a rental market downturn?
- Video tours of Lincoln Park’s only dog-friendly high-rise apartments
- A classic Beaux Arts courtyard on a great Lakeview East block
- Watch video tours of seventeen Lincoln Park apartment buildings
- Remodeled vintage apartments a half block from Lincoln Park