After touring the garden unit in The Myers, 6617 S Ingleside Ave, Benjamin Van Horn from Greenline Development and I chatted for a few minutes about his company. Van Horn says he has been developing in Woodlawn for eight or nine years. He currently lives in the neighborhood, and he has condos for sale at three new developments in the 6600 block of South Ingleside Avenue, and more are planned for South Greenwood Avenue. Van Horn elected not to be on camera, so you can only hear his voice in the video.
• Rate and review The Hathaway
• Rate and review The Myers
• Rate and review The Baldwin
• The Baldwin’s yellow street presence (Feb. 13)
• Video: Inside a furnished model in The Myers (Feb. 13)
• Partnership for New Communities offering a $20,000 gift to Woodlawn buyers (Dec. 23)