A walk through the West Loop's Skinner Park

Skinner Park

Skinner Park, 1331 W Adams St, was founded as Jefferson Park in 1850. In 1955 the city renamed it for the adjacent Mark T. Skinner School. Today, the park serves a broad range of people, from yupped-out loft-livers walking dogs to basketball-playing students from neighboring Whitney M. Young Magnet High School.

Skinner Park Skinner Park

Skinner Park Skinner Park

Skinner Park

(Visited 681 times, 1 visits today)