Up and up and up Walton on the Park goes…where it stops, somebody knows! I’ll hazard a guess and say it has another three stories left in it, based on the new photos above and the original Pappageorge / Haymes rendering below.
Coldwell Banker, the project’s exclusive broker, currently lists 106 homes for sale in the tower, located at 2 W Delaware Pl. Do the math, and you’ll find that the 198-unit project is, at most, 46 percent under contract. (This isn’t counting the proposed north tower, whose future is currently in question.)
The homes available include:
- 17 one-bedroom / one-baths with 920 square feet, priced from the $520s to $620s.
- 21 one-bedroom / 1.5-baths with 945 to 1,000 square feet, priced from the $490s to $620s.
- 29 two-bedroom / two-baths with 1,280 to 1,416 square feet, priced from the $650s to $960s.
- 22 three-bedroom / two-baths with 1,920 square feet, priced from $1.25 million to $1.56 million.
- 16 three-bedroom / three-baths with 2,165 square feet, priced from $1.36 million to $1.68 million.
- One four-bedroom / 3.5-bath with 3,435 square feet, priced at $2.74 million.
Coldwell Banker’s listings advertise a summer 2010 delivery date.