Credit where credit’s due: EnV leasing and marketing director Ann Gentile filled my inbox with all sorts of goodies about her building, including an update on construction, tentative starting rates for the tower’s apartments, and basics about unit finishes and building amenities.
• Developers are shooting for a March 1 delivery date for the first half of the building, with certificates of occupancy for the rest of the building coming in April or early May.
• EnV will comprise studios starting around $1,600 a month, one-bedrooms (with and without dens) starting around $2,200, two-bedrooms starting around $3,000, and two-bedroom penthouses with dens starting around $5,000.
• Standard unit features include 9-foot ceiling heights, floor-to-ceiling windows, all-glass balconies, bamboo floors, exposed ductwork, granite countertops, ENERGY STAR-rated stainless-steel appliances, designer hardwood kitchen cabinets, built-in desks and wine racks, marble bathrooms with ceramic tile floors, and energy-efficient washers and dryers.
• EnV will have two amenity floors: a seventh-floor with an outdoor lounge and fire pit, a media room, a computer lounge, a juice and coffee bar, private wine lockers, a dog run, and iPod docking stations, and a rooftop terrace with pool, cabanas, and grill area, a bar and catering kitchen, a 24-hour fitness center, and even more wine lockers.
• Other amenities include a 24-hour door staff and concierge, valet and package receiving, storage lockers and bike rooms, Wi-Fi access throughout the building, Zipcar access, and an iPhone / iPod Touch app allowing residents to pay rent, view security cameras, buzz in guests, schedule private training sessions and massages, receive delivery notifications, submit work orders, and order food deliveries.
Keep an eye out for some new exterior and interior renderings in the near future.