What are the advantages of buying an immediate delivery home? John Wozniak, president of J. Lawrence Homes, recently outlined five advantages to buying a new home at one of the homebuilder’s suburban communities.
- Mortgage rates appear to be on the rise and buying an immediate-delivery home lets you lock in today’s rate.
- You can have a brand new home without waiting the six to nine months for a ground-up home.
- The materials and finishes are professionally selected and include the most popular upgrades.
- Prices are historically low and many immediate-delivery homes offer an even better value than area re-sale homes.
- At our communities, there are a variety of special incentives from which to choose on immediate-delivery homes.
Quick delivery homes are available at J. Lawrence’s Ambry Estates community in south suburban Lynwood and Midlane Country Club in north suburban Wadsworth. For more information on these and other J. Lawrence developments, visit JLawrenceHomes.com.