Our analytics say that only 20% of our 40K+ unique monthly readers come directly to our site. Roughly 30% is from sites that pick up YoChicago news and video and refer readers back to us. 45% of people find us in the search engines (that’s why our clients like us). And the rest subscribe to our RSS feed and get our news stream in their RSS readers or by email.
And that doesn’t even count our video audience of 60K+ views per month.
If you’d like to follow Yo through your network or method of choice, there are a host of ways to do so…
- Subscribe to our RSS feed to receive daily emails or add YoChicago to your RSS Reader
- Subscribe to our Comments feed
- Subscribe to our Deals feed
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel. Get a weekly update by email of new videos posted. (click on the Yellow ‘subscribe’ button toward the upper left)
- Like us on Facebook at our YoChicago page, our Chicago Real Estate Deals page, or our High-rise living in Chicago page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow our parent company, Data Based Ads, Inc., on Linkedin
- Follow our Chicago Real Estate News feed – updated several times a day to bring you the latest real estate news on the Web – nationally and locally
Or just stop by as you like, there’s always something new and enticing in Chicagoland real estate.