Buyers have taken advantage of reductions of up to 40 percent on Lake Park Crescent‘s new-construction condos and townhomes, but select units including one-bedroom simplex and three-bedroom duplex CityHomes, two- and three-bedroom-plus-den Terrace Penthouses, and four-bedroom single-family RowHomes, are still available for purchase at Draper and Kramer‘s new community at 4060 S Oakenwald Ave in North Kenwood-Oakland.
New prices on these homes are:
- One bedroom: Once as much as $219,800, now starting at $169,800
- Three bedrooms: Once as much as $498,000, now starting at $289,800
- Two bedrooms plus den: Once as much as $567,800, now starting at $369,800
- Three bedrooms plus den: Once as much as $613,800, now starting at $429,800
- Four bedrooms: Once as much as $785,800, now starting at $479,800
Buyers who act soon can receive as much as $20,000 in homebuyer incentives and qualify for Lake Park Crescent’s Employer Partner Incentives program. Draper and Kramer will also buy out buyers’ current leases up to $2,000.
The Lake Park Crescent community features access to landscaped courtyards and a new 2.8-acre park with play area. A pedestrian bridge soon will link that park with the lakefront’s Burnham Park, part of the 26 continuous miles of Chicago’s lakefront park system.
For more information on features and finishes of these homes, visit www.LakeParkCrescent.com.