CMK Realty is promoting several deals at its new 235 Van Buren high-rise, from $10,000 to $20,000 reductions on its least expensive studios, two-bedroom / two-baths, and two-bedroom penthouses, to incentives for buyers and brokers alike.
According to a new price sheet from the 235 sales office, available homes at 235 Van Buren include:
- Studios: 522 square feet; priced from the $170s
- One-bedroom / one-baths: 656 to 770 square feet; priced from the $210s
- Two-bedroom / one-baths: 749 to 936 square feet; priced from the $250s and $270s, per tier
- Two-bedroom / two-baths: 888 to 1,292 square feet; priced from the $260s to $360s, per tier
- Penthouses: 891 to 2,272 square feet; priced from the $330s to $990s, per tier
Buyers will receive as much as $2,500 in closing credits for one-bedrooms and up to $5,000 for two-bedrooms, while brokers will receive 2.5 percent co-op commissions and American Express gift cards of $3,000 to $10,000 for contracts secured by May 31.
Units on floors 14 to 18 have been approved for FHA-backed financing. Parking is available from $31,900 to $36,900 for individual spaces or $51,900 to $56,900 for tandem spaces.
Monthly assessments covering a 24-hour door staff and gas heat are estimated at $175 to $762.