Just as March Madness stretches well into April these days, Shodeen Residential has extended its Spring Madness Sale past an original March 31 deadline and through to the end of April, giving buyers an extra month to take advantage of new deals at Mill Creek in Geneva.
Through April 30, buyers can get as much as $30,000 in upgrades and incentives on any Mill Creek home, on top of the $6,500 to $8,000 federal tax credits available to all repeat and first-time buyers.
The upgrades and incentives include:
- A black aluminum fence, valued at $5,000
- A 20′ x 20′ patio, valued at $2,000
- Window blinds throughout, valued at $3,000
- Granite countertops, valued at $5,000
- Stainless-steel kitchen appliances and washer / dryer, valued at $7,000
- Garage door openers, valued at $1,000
- A 50-inch HDTV with surround sound, valued at $4,000
- Closing cost credits, valued at $3,000
Several two- to four-bedroom homes with 1,859 to 3,382 square feet are available for immediate delivery at Mill Creek’s Tanna, Oakmont, and Pinehurst communities, at prices ranging from the $230s to the $490s. Homes can also be custom built at prices starting in the high $200s.