Now that JFJ Development and @properties have launched the marketing campaign for Broadway 3030, we’re starting to get more details about the project. Greg Eldridge of @properties sent me all sorts of information about the building’s floor plans and price points this morning. We’re still waiting on a high-resolution rendering, but I was able to crop a smaller version of the newly spruced-up image out of the project’s brochure (hence the “Experience the Excellence” stuff in the corner).
Layouts, sizes and prices for the building’s 53 homes break down like this:
- One-bedrooms have 887 to 999 square feet and are priced from the $310s to the $370s
- Two-bedrooms have 1,158 to 1,415 square feet and are priced from the $430s to the $560s
- Two-bedrooms with dens have 1,363 to 1,809 square feet and are priced from the $520s to the $760s
- Three-bedrooms have 1,486 to 2,706 square feet and are priced from the $570s to $1.21 million
- Three-bedrooms with dens have 1,917 to 3,039 square feet and are priced from the $860s to $1.28 million
One of the project’s selling points is the list of standard features, which Eldridge believes equals or tops the kinds of upgrade packages offered at most developments. For example, every kitchen has quartz and stone countertops, Snaidero cabinets, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Bosch and Dacor appliances, low-voltage under-cabinet lighting, and glass tile back-splashes.
Master bathrooms are outfitted with walk-in showers with stone or porcelain surrounds and frameless doors, Grohe, Kohler and Toto fixtures, Snaidero cabinets, quartz or stone countertops, and full-height mirrors with Lightology lighting.
Common areas include a fitness room, Wi-Fi lounge and party room, but for all intents and purposes, the building’s biggest amenity is going to be that 24/7 Dominick’s on the ground level.
Below is unit 317, the largest of Broadway 3030’s two-bedroom / two-bath units. The grocery store at 3030 N Broadway St will be open in the spring of 2010, with first deliveries beginning later that year.