“The high end real estate market in Lincoln Park is in constant motion,” says Realtor Eric Rojas in a recent blog post about new infill construction in Lincoln Park. This morning I searched for Lincoln Park listings with completion dates in 2010 or later, then narrowed that list down to just single-family homes. The results? Three completed homes, priced from $3.25 to $4.49 million, and five proposed homes that can be built anywhere from $1.5 million to over $4 million.
- 2662 N Geneva Ter (above): Seven bedrooms, 5.5 baths, $3.25 million.
- 2038 N Mohawk St: Six bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 6,700 square feet, $4.25 million.
- 2015 N Dayton St: Six bedrooms, seven baths, 7,000 square feet, $4.49 million.
- 2738 N Greenview Ave (at right): Five bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 5,000 square feet, $1.5 million.
- 2342 N Wayne Ave: Five bedrooms, four baths, 3,500 square feet, $2.1 million.
- 1907 N Lincoln Park West: Six bedrooms, 5.5 baths, $2.75 million.
- 2040 N Kenmore Ave: Six bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 5,200 square feet, $2.99 million.
- 2237 N Dayton Ave: Seven bedrooms, 7.5 baths, 7,000 square feet, $4.2 million.