Lease-up is underway at Wicker Park Lofts, a 40-unit apartment building at 1515 – 1517 W Haddon. The transit-oriented development, which is nearing completion, is just 570 feet from the Division Blue Line stop and a short walk from popular bars, restaurants and shops.
Wicker Park Lofts is a short walk from the ball field, gyms and pool at Pulaski Park.
Wicker Park Lofts takes advantage of the property’s uniquely-shaped site and offers studio, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom “soft loft” apartments. The units feature top-of-the-line finishes and state-of-the-art design elements. Fourth and fifth-floor apartments have breathtaking city views.
In keeping with its transit orientation, the development has reduced parking and a large bike room. Common amenities include a package delivery and dry cleaning drop-off and pick-up room, and a recycling room on the first floor, along with a loading berth for move-ins and move-outs.
Wicker Park Lofts’ unique features include:
- Breathtaking skyline views
- 10-foot ceilings
- Oversized spa-like baths with Duravit fixtures and touch faucets
- Fully loaded sleek kitchens
- In-unit laundry
- Large closets with abundant storage
- Exceptional energy efficiency
- Modern yet sensible design
- Bedrooms for king-sized beds
- Heated terrazzo floors = warm in the winter, cool in the summer
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Exceptional sound transmission control
- Huge energy-efficient windows with high end shades
- Pets allowed and pet-free floors
- Dry-cleaning and laundry drop off
- Bike and package delivery rooms
- DirecTV and 25 Mbps Internet included
- Secure key fob entry system
- 1-minute walk to the Blue Line and all of Wicker Park
- Covered parking available with free EV charging
The architect for Wicker Park Lofts is David Brininstool of Brininstool + Lynch. He is known for his modern yet sensible designs and has designed numerous multifamily buildings in Chicago.
Units 202, 208, 210, 301, 303, 402, 409, 505 and 509 have been leased.
Wicker Park Apartments Inc. is currently offering units on the following floors for the following move-in dates:
- 2nd floor: 4/30, 5/1, 5/14, 5/15, and 5/28-6/1
- 3rd floor: 5/14, 5/15, and 5/28-6/1
- 4th floor: 5/28-6/19
- 5th floor: 5/28-7/1
Although interiors are not yet completed, the developer is walking interested prospective tenants through the building on Saturdays from 1 to 2:30 pm, beginning on Saturday, January 30th. RSVP required or, for an appointment, call 312-970-9711.
All of our floor plans are available at the Wicker Park Lofts website.
Unit sizes and price ranges:
- Studios are approximately 600 square feet and range from $1,450 to $1,600.
- 1-bedrooms are approximately 700 square feet and range from $1,650 to $,1900.
- 2-bedroom 1-baths are approximately 1,000 square feet square feet and range from $2,300 to $2,500.
- 2-bedroom 2-baths are approximately 1,200 square feet and range from $3,000 to $3,200.
- 3-bedroom 2 baths are approximately 1,300 square feet and range from $3,300 $3,500.
Rent includes water, trash, recycling, DirecTV and 25 Mbps Internet. Limited parking is available on a first-come first-served basis for $200/month. Limited storage lockers are available for $25/mo. Well-behaved pets are allowed, but on the 2nd and 4th floors only.
You can view construction progress through January 14 in the following time-lapse video: