Paulina’s ‘L’ station is back in action. The Brown Line depot at 3410 N Lincoln Ave in Lake View was closed for more than a year as the CTA revamped and reconfigured its platforms, turnstiles and entrances. Assuming everything went according to plan, it now looks something like the station you see in the sketch above, courtesy of the CTA’s Countdown to a New Brown site.
I know all of you are itching to ride up to Paulina and Lincoln this weekend to get a look at the new digs. While you’re up there, take some time to circle around the station and check out some of the new-construction homes and converted buildings located in the neighborhood.
NewHomeNotebook lists the following developments as being within just a few blocks’ radius of the Paulina Brown Line station:
- The Vue, 1550 W Cornelia Ave: Three-bedroom condos from the $580s to $600s (Rate and review)
- Luxhaven, 1733 W Cornelia Ave: One- to three-bedroom condos from the $330s to the $720s (Rate and review)
- 1918 West Roscoe, 1918 W Roscoe St: Two-bedroom condos priced in the $270s (Rate and review)
- LV Lofts, 3245 N Ashland Ave: One- and two-bedrooms from the $290s to $420s (Rate and review)
- 3255 North Paulina, 3255 N Paulina St: Two-bedrooms in the $520s (Rate and review)
- Roscoeview, 3400 N Greenview St: One-bedrooms from the $220s to $250s (Rate and review)
- 3516 North Ashland, 3516 N Ashland Ave: Two-bedroom condos from the $440s to $490s (Rate and review)
- 3530 North Ashland, 3530 N Ashland Ave: Three-bedroom condos in the $450s (Rate and review)
- 3534 North Hermitage, 3534 N Hermitage St: Two- to four-bedroom condos from the $460s to $890s (Rate and review)
- 3536 North Ashland, 3536 N Ashland Ave: Two-bedroom condos from the $440s to $490s (Rate and review)
• View our list of new condos near the Paulina ‘L’ station