Renters have too many differing priorities – and budget constraints – to make singling out an overall best building anything but a fool’s errand.
We’ve spotlighted the best River North apartment buildings on each of 18 different criteria to make it easier for you to identify the one that’s best for you, based on the factors you prioritize.
- Views. Hubbard Place and Kingsbury Plaza
- Grocery shopping convenience. One Superior Place, Grand Plaza and Asbury Plaza
- Public transit access. Grand Plaza, Asbury Plaza, The Bernardin and One Superior Place
- Close to parks, beaches. The Chicagoan, The Bernardin, Parc Huron and Kingsbury Plaza
- Proximity to the expressway grid. River North Park and Flair Tower
- Walking distance to the Loop. EnV and AMLI River North
- Most nearby dining, nightlife. AMLI River North
- Retail shopping. The Chicagoan and The Bernardin
- Affordability. River North Park and Asbury Plaza
- Amenities package. AMLI River North, Hubbard Place, Kingsbury Plaza, Grand Plaza and One Superior Place
- Boutique ambiance. The Bernardin
- Pet friendliness. No selection.
- Apartment finishes and features. Hubbard Place
- Private outdoor space. Grand Plaza
- Studio / convertible floor plan. One Superior Place
- One-bedroom floor plan. Asbury Plaza and Kingsbury Plaza
- Two-bedroom floor plan. Hubbard Place
- Three-bedroom floor plan. No selection.
You’ll find links to our objective, visually-rich apartment reviews of River North buildings and links to near real-time availability checks for most of them, at our at-a-glance list, and some tips and advice at our Guide to renting in River North.