With closings well underway and construction set to wrap next month, more than half of 1600 Museum Park‘s 274 homes are still for sale through the tower’s Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage sales team, according to an MLS search. Agents Ralph Oliva and Nadine Ferrata have listed a combined 139 homes at the building, located at 1629 S Prairie Ave in the South Loop. Those homes comprise the following styles, sizes and prices:
Three-bedroom / two-bath condos:
- 12 units with 1,567 square feet, priced from the $660s to the $690s
- 23 units with 1,580 square feet, priced from the $630s to the $710s
Two-bedroom / two-bath condos:
- Nine units with 1,244 square feet, priced from the $520s to the $600s
- 21 units with 1,215 square feet, priced from the $510s to the $630s
- Four units with 1,395 square feet, priced from the $470s to the $550s
- 12 units with 1,386 square feet, priced from the $440s to the $490s
- 29 units with 1,218 square feet, priced from the $360s to the $420s
One-bedroom / one-bath units:
- 14 units with 916 square feet, priced from the $290s to the $420s
- 14 units with 900 square feet, priced from the $280s to the $340s
For the sake of comparison, 63 percent of 1600’s homes were under contract at this time last year.
One resale surfaces in an MLS search: a 1,386 square-foot two-bedroom, listed by Jameson Real Estate. It’s available to purchase in the $490s or to rent for $2,300 a month.
Coldwell Banker agents have listed three unsold units as rentals: a 1,386 square-foot two-bedroom, listed at $2,400 a month; a 1,218 square-foot two-bedroom, listed at $2,100 a month; and a 916 square-foot one-bedroom listed at $1,895 a month.
Another four rentals are listed by other agencies: A 1,386 square-foot two-bedroom that closed in the $440s in January now is available to rent for $2,500 a month, and three 916 square-foot one-bedrooms are listed from $1,595 to $1,700 a month.
Building amenities at 1600 Museum Park include an outdoor swimming pool, a rooftop sundeck with views of Lake Michigan, Burnham Harbor, and the Chicago skyline, a fitness center, men’s and women’s locker rooms and saunas, a penthouse clubroom with full-service kitchen, and 24-hour door staff.
• Rate and review 1600 Museum Park