What’s moving? Here are the top three closing prices for two-bedroom condos, single-families, and / or townhomes in each region of the city over the past seven days:
Downtown / Loop
- Unit 44H at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago (pictured), 401 N Wabash Ave in River North: 25 baths, 1,961 square feet, built in 2008; $1.5 million.
- Unit 58F at Trump: 2.5 baths, 1,837 square feet, built in 2008; $1.37 million.
- Unit 1801 at 600 Lake Shore Drive, 600 N Lake Shore Dr in Streeterville: 2.5 baths, 1,621 square feet, built in 2007; $775,000.
- Single-family home at 2054 N Burling St in Lincoln Park: two baths, built in 1888; $620,000.
- Unit 24PH at 1201 W Wrightwood Ave in Lincoln Park: two baths; $560,000.
- Unit 3 at 2723 N Dayton St in Lincoln Park: two baths, built in 2008 $505,000.
- Unit 2S at 4665 N Virginia Ave in Lincoln Square: two baths, 1,500 square feet, built in 1914; $282,000.
- Unit 3 at 2041 W Berwyn Ave in Lincoln Square: one bath, 1,500 square feet; $275,000.
- Unit 3E at 1651 W Foster Ave in Uptown: one bath, 1,300 square feet, built in 1915; $265,000.
- Single-family home at 4115 N Cumberland Ave in Dunning: two baths, built in 1947; $205,000.
- Single-family home at 6100 W Eastwood Ave in Portage Park: one bath, 1,250 square feet, built in 1924; $171,000.
- Single-family home at 2616 N Austin Ave in Belmont Cragin: one bath, built in 1923; $136,625.
West / Southwest
- Single-family home at 5201 S Lorel Ave in Garfield Ridge: one bath, built in 1953; $147,500.
- Single-family home at 6231 S Monitor Ave in Clearing: one bath, built in 1950; $131,000.
- Unit 1B at 3947 W 104th St in Mount Greenwood: one bath; built in 1965; $99,700.
- Unit 4W at 5013 S King Dr in Grand Boulevard: two baths, 1,250 square feet; $177,000.
- Townhome at 1138 E 46th St in Kenwood: two baths, built in 2000; sold for $155,000.
- Unit 2E at 5529 S University Ave in Hyde Park: one bath, built in 1920; $120,000.
(Visited 118 times, 1 visits today)