To get an update on the Shoemaker Lofts in Avondale, I got in touch with Steve Samules of Dubin Residential, who heads up sales for the project at 3963 W Belmont Ave. Just five units remain at the development, Steve says: a two-bedroom / one-bath in the $220s, two two-bedroom / tw0-baths in the $230s and $350s, and two two-bedroom / two-bath with dens in the $380s and $400s.
Interested in the lofts? Dig deeper with these links to the development’s Web sites and other pages of interest:
- Shoemaker Lofts: Official Web site
- Condo Association: Official association site includes a newsletter, rules and regulations, the Board of Directors, etc.
- Facebook: Shoemaker Lofts’ group page
- Chicago Landmarks: Information about the historic building, former home of the Florsheim Shoe Company
- WalkScore: Neighborhood amenities within 1 mile of Shoemaker Lofts
- EveryBlock: Crimes, permits, photos, and reviews within eight blocks of Shoemaker Lofts
- Yelp: Reviews of restaurants, stores, and services near Shoemaker Lofts
(Visited 121 times, 1 visits today)