- Sold in December 2003 for $1.22 million.
- Was listed in June 2007 for $1.69 million.
- Sold in December 2007 for $1.57 million.
- Was listed in January 2009 for $3.5 million.
- Sold in September 2009 for $2.9 million.
- Was listed in June 2010 for $3.2 million.
- Went off the market in late October.
Now its back, this time for $2.59 million and change, or almost 11 percent off the most recent closing price and 19 percent off its prior list price.
In his listing, Prudential Rubloff Realtor Brad Lippitz says the 5,000 square-foot, four-bedroom home underwent a gut rehab in 2009 and now features “the finest materials and timeless design,” mixing “rich original details, paneling, and molding” with “modern day conveniences and luxuries,” like top-of-the-line applainces, a “sumptuous” master suite with a Waterworks jet tub and steam shower, and elevator access to all four floors. One off-site parking space is available for lease. 2008 taxes are $17,300.