Aqua‘s been open long enough for a number of buying and renting choices to emerge. If you’re looking to buy a condo, there are still a number of brand new units offered by Magellan Development, but there are also three like-new resales that most likely have never had occupants. If you want to rent, you can choose from the Magellan-managed apartments on the tower’s rental-only levels (floors 19 through 52), a few units on the condo floors that Magellan is marketing as rentals, or individual investor units that are listed for rent.
As of this morning, these were the options listed through the MLS or Magellan’s website:
- Studios with 573 to 584 square feet, located from the 53rd to 56th floors, priced from the $290s to $300s.
- One-bedrooms with 687 to 1,550 square feet, located from the 53rd to 74th floors, priced from the $350s to $710s.
- Two-bedrooms with 1,170 to 1,900 square feet, located from the 55th to 80th floors, priced from the $700s to $1.17 million.
- Three-bedrooms with 1,756 square feet, located on the 59th and 61st floors, priced in the $990s and $1.02 million.
- A four-bedroom on the 81st floor, priced at $1.98 million.
Magellan’s condo rentals:
- A studio with 584 square feet, located on the 55th floor, priced at $1,800 a month.
- A three-bedroom / 2.5-bath with 1,756 square feet, located on the 77th floor, priced at $7,000 a month.
Magellan’s apartment rentals:
- Studios and convertibles with 564 to 681 square feet, priced from $1,667 to $1,906 a month.
- One-bedrooms with 849 to 854 square feet, priced from $2,322 to $2,487 a month.
- Two-bedrooms with 1,160 square feet, priced from $3,186 to $3,195 a month.
- A south-facing, 687 square-foot one-bedroom / one-bath on the 79th floor, priced in the $390s.
- A southeast-facing, 1,218 square-foot two-bedroom / two-bath on the 61st floor, priced in the $770s. Sold in April 2010 for $722,318.
- A south-facing 1,633 square-foot two-bedroom / two-bath on the 77th floor, priced in the $690s. Sold in April 2010 for $739,641.
- A studio with 573 square feet, located on the 55th floor, priced at $1,650 a month.
The 82-story Aqua, located at 225 N Columbus Dr, has 262 condos, 474 apartments, nine townhomes, and 300 hotel rooms. The tower’s amenities include an 80,000 square-foot outdoor deck with pools, gazebos, a running track, a fire pit and grills; a 35,000 square-foot recreational floor with fitness rooms, basketball court, lap pool, and spa; party suites with catering kitchens; a media room; a billiards and game area; and a business center.