Last week I mentioned that dogs are prohibited from most apartment buildings in the Gold Coast, Old Town, and the Near North Side. On the flip side, the downtown neighborhood with the highest percentage of dog-friendly developments is in nearby River North — nine of its twelve apartment buildings are roh-kay with Rover.
The buildings are:
- The Bernardin, 747 N Wabash Ave
- EnV, 161 W Kinzie St
- Flair Tower, 222 W Erie St
- Gramercy Row, 660 N Dearborn St
- Grand Plaza, 540 N State St
- Kingsbury Plaza, 520 N Kingsbury St
- One Superior Place, 1 W Superior St
- Parc Huron, 469 W Huron St
- River North Park, 320 W Illinois St
Find more quick facts about these buildings in our Near North Side at-a-glance spreadsheet.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)