One year ago yesterday, Joe wrote that Prime Properties Realty was advertising “huge price reductions” for the four remaining condos in the 12-unit conversion at 2150 W North Ave in Bucktown. Since then, one of the homes has been taken off the market, and again, for the three available homes Prime Properties is plugging a “developer’s close out” with price reductions of $25,000 to $75,000.
When Joe wrote about the development last year, the remaining homes were priced from the $390s to the $610s. Now, the three available homes are priced from the $490s to the $560s, so it seems likely that the most inexpensive unit was the one that sold.
Here’s a look at what’s currently available:
- 1,900 square-foot three-bedroom / 2.5-bath priced in the $490s ($75,000 price reduction)
- 2,150 square-foot three-bedroom / 2.5-bath priced in the $520s ($50,000 price reduction)
- 2,200 square-foot two-bedroom / three-bath on a tri-level floor plan priced in the $560s ($25,000 price reduction)
Before it was converted to condos, the brick building at 2105 W North Ave was known as the Association House. Jane Addams gave the keynote address at the 1905 groundbreaking ceremony, and it later served as a “port of entry” for new immigrants, according to the Web site.
• Rate and review 2150 West North
• Sales update: Four three-bedrooms remaining at Wicker Park conversion (April 14, 2008)