Welcome to the another installment of our ongoing “Web presence” feature, in which we collect as many links as we can for one residential development, from sites for the building and its developer, architect, and management company, to “fan” groups and discussions on social networking sites and forums.
This week, learn more about life at K Station in the Fulton River District. After completing the Left Bank and Echelon towers, Fifield Companies went to work on K Station’s third and fourth rental high-rises, Cirrus and Alta.
- Left Bank at K Station: Official Web site
- Echelon at K Station: Official Web site
- Alta and Cirrus at K Station: Official Web site
- Twitter: Follow Alta at K Station on Twitter
- Pappageorge / Haymes: Architect Web site
- Fifield Companies: Developer Web site
- YouTube: Video tour
- Echelon, Alta: SkyscraperCity discussion threads
- ApartmentRatings: Renters rate Left Bank at K Station
- WalkScore: Neighborhood amenities within 1 mile of K Station
- EveryBlock: Crimes, permits, photos, and reviews within eight blocks of K Station
- Yelp: Reviews of restaurants, stores, and services near K Station