A corner 3-bedroom on the boulevard in Logan Square
Unit 1W at 2623 W Logan Blvd is a bright corner 3-bedroom, 2-bath with a number of great features.
The home boasts a huge living dining area open to the kitchen, 10 ½ foot ceilings, a fireplace, an unusually large amount of storage space, a walk-out patio and parking.
The home has a terrific kitchen with a large island, ample cabinetry and counter space and up-to-date fixtures and appliances.
This recently-listed home is priced at $339,000.
Eric Rojas of Kale Realty is your tour guide in the video. You can see Eric’s snapshot of market conditions in Logan Square at The Chicago Real Estate Local.
- Only three townhomes left at Row 18 in Logan Square
- New listing – A sunny 2-bedroom across from Winnemac Park
- A River North one-bedroom with a dream-sized terrace
- A spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath overlooking Lincoln Park
- A vintage two-bedroom on Lake Shore Park in Streeterville