This spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo, Unit 205 at 5067 N Lincoln Ave, offers high ceilings, crown moldings, hardwood floors, a large kitchen with ample cabinets and counter space, and a luxurious feel throughout.
The highlight of the home is a private outdoor terrace that spans more than 400 square feet and that could be expanded. It’s a treetop retreat that’s rare in the neighborhood.
The home is a few blocks from Lincoln Square’s Giddings Plaza, and is close to the Brown Line, grocery shopping and “more restaurants than you’ll ever have time to eat at.”
The home has just been listed for sale at $349,900.
Eric Rojas of Kale Realty is your tour guide in the video.
- A Gold Coast 2-bedroom with a large private terrace
- A corner 3-bedroom on the boulevard in Logan Square
- A single-level 3-bedroom at Lincoln Park’s Wrightwood Crossing
- Tour the new luxury apartments at Webster Square in Lincoln Park
- A spacious and bright 2-bedroom where Lincoln Park and Lakeview meet