A serene private park at a Gold Coast mansion
The historic residence at 1547 N Dearborn Pkwy in Chicago’s Gold Coast was designed by August Fiedler in 1891. It boasts more than 18,000 square feet of opulent space, 12 bedrooms, 12 ½ baths, a coach house above a seven-car garage and additional on-site parking.
The serene private yard is unmatched in scale, with walking paths that meander among seasonal plantings shaded by mature trees.
The home is currently listed for sale at $18,750,000 with Mary Bennett and Jim Kramer of Koenig & Strey. Jim and Caitlyn Terrell of Koenig & Strey are your hosts in the video.
- The grandest yard in the Gold Coast
- Apartments with a dog park at the edge of the Gold Coast
- Price reduced to $3M on a beautiful Gold Coast home
- How to find the best deal on a Gold Coast apartment
- Price reduced on Gold Coast greystone rowhouse