AMLI Evanston is hiring for March apartment occupancy
One way to learn whether an apartment project is on track for its scheduled opening is to scan the Help Wanted ads.
AMLI Evanston is leasing consultants and a sales and marketing coordinator to start in December, looking toward the building’s March 2013 opening.
Floor plans are now available at the 214-unit building’s website. Studios start at $1,375 a month, one-bedrooms at $1,695, two-bedrooms at $2,100 and three-bedrooms rent from $3,000 a month. Some live-work units are available.
- AMLI Evanston, a construction update
- Construction check – AMLI Evanston
- Tour eight updated Evanston apartment buildings in 14 minutes
- Seventeen17 apartments in Evanston – major URL marketing fail?
- Construction update – new Evanston apartments