Basecamp River North row-homes come to market
CMK Realty and Ranquist Development have quietly begun marketing Basecamp River North, 47 2-story row-homes on a square block at 450 W Oak St on the Near North Side.
According to Chicago Real Estate Daily the 3- and 4-bedroom row-homes will range in size from 2,100 to 3,400 square feet. The homes will have roof decks and 2-car garages and will be priced from $549,900 to $849,900.
As you can see from the shots I took at the site on Monday, the homes will have panoramic views of the city skyline. The best row-home skyline views in the city?
You can see multiple additional views of the site at our previous post on the project, and you can sign up for additional information as it becomes available at the Basecamp River North website.
Note: CMK is one of our advertisers.
- Full-floor River North loft back on the market
- The views from the Montgomery in River North
- River North Park apartments, 320 W Illinois St, River North
- AMLI River North, 71 W Hubbard St, River North
- Bridging River North and the Fulton River District