Grant Park is literally across the street from the Park Michigan apartments, and residents are only a few minutes away from the Art Institute, Millennium Park, the new Maggie Daley Park, the Lurie Garden, Buckingham Fountain, and the other attractions in Chicago’s spectacular 319-acre front yard.
Construction is underway to transform a previously-vacant section of the park near Park Michigan into a skate park.
The skate park will include a broad lawn that functions as a “viewing platform” overlooking the skating area. The lawn will also serve up dramatic views of the wall of high-rises that borders the north end of the park.
Typical travel times from the Metra Electric stop at 11th St (seen in the above photo) to the University of Chicago stop at 57th St range from 9 to 11 minutes.
Park Michigan has recently undergone an extensive renovation, including a major expansion of its common-area amenities. Studios at Park Michigan rent from $1,390, 1-bedrooms from $1,597 and 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartments from $2,399.
- Celebrate Millennium Park’s 10th anniversary at Park Michigan Apartments
- Park Michigan has a luxurious South Loop location
- Spacious modern apartments at Regents Park in Hyde Park
- A bird’s eye view of the 200 North Michigan demolition
- Regents Park apartments, 5020-5050 S Lake Shore Dr, Hyde Park / Kenwood