New East Village single-family open this weekend
Noah Properties has five new single-family homes under construction in the 1800 and 1900 blocks of Erie and Ohio in the East Village.
One of the homes, at 1948 W Erie, is nearly complete and will be open for viewing this Saturday, June 28, from 11 to 1 and Sunday, June 29, from noon until 2. Sergio & Banks’ Beata Gaska will be hosting the open house.
The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, an open floor plan and the large windows, over-the-top kitchen and master suite that Noah Properties is known for. It was recently listed for sale at $1,100,000.
Noah Properties has completed dozens of homes in Ukrainian Village and East Village in the past several years, and they’ve typically sold prior to completion.
Note: Sergio & Banks is a YoChicago advertiser.
- A new luxury single-family in hot Ukrainian Village
- Roscoe Village single-family sales appear to be hot
- A vintage Streeterville condo that lives like a single-family home
- Slim pickings on an East Village apartment hunt
- A Lake Forest 3-bedroom single-family under $200K