River North condo parking prices
Five years ago today YoChicago surveyed the price of a parking space at a few River North condo buildings. The tab: starting prices from $35,000 to $50,000.
There are currently a dozen MLS-listed parking spaces for sale in ZIP Code 60654 at prices ranging from $19,900 to $35,000.
For $55,000 you can buy a private 2-car garage in the alley of a high-rise building at 435 W Erie St. It’s described as a “perfect space to put cars, boats, motorcycles, and other toys.” Assessments are $99 a month and the tax bill is reported as $1,200.
- Only two units remain at Superior 110 in River North
- Tour a dramatic 4,100 square foot River North loft
- The blue building nears a sellout in River North
- A bulk sale of units at Superior at LaSalle in River North
- Will the new West Loop Mariano’s raise nearby condo prices?