ChicagoDowntown / Loop

Short-term furnished apartments in the Gold Coast

by sponsored post on 4/9/12

If you’ll only be in Chicago for a month or two, simply want to try out a neighborhood before committing to it, or want a walk to Oak Street Beach in-town for the summer, a furnished apartment can be a great option.

Planned Property Management has just added short-term furnished apartments at 1133 North Dearborn to its mix of “something for everyone” offerings. It’s a great way to experience Gold Coast living in a full-amenity high-rise.

Planned’s Dan McDonough is our tour guide in this sponsored video.

Eddie April 11, 2012 at 12:46 AM

They don’t provide rent prices anywhere on their site. So one would have to contact them in order to get that info? Annoying…

Other than that, this looks exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for posting.

Dan April 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM

For pricing and availability on short-term, furnished housing please call Adrianna 312.642.5417 – Thank You!

Lisa Giscombe January 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Hi,

I am a Medical Student and I will be doing rotations in Chicago at St. Anthony’s Hospital and Norwegian Hospital. I am looking for a furnitured short term rental with parking for April 1- June 15 and I would like to know if this location is available for that time frame and also the cost?

Thanks
Lisa

Joe Zekas January 8, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Lisa,

Contact the property through the links in the post.

kp January 23, 2013 at 1:03 AM

You would have a lot more business… same with “Reside”, if you gave peeps something to work with, as in how the hell much is the rent. I am from Chicago, so I know these places are not “if you have to ask, you can’t afford it”, so I will go look where I can make preliminary decisions without having to call during business hours for a sales pitch.

Joe Zekas January 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM

kp,

Your comment is more appropriately addressed to the property site, not to us. This is a nearly year-old post and video – should be fairly obvious why it doesn’t contain pricing, which can change frequently.

Thom June 18, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Agree with the comments on pricing and especially not wanting the hassle of having to call and listen to a 30 minute sales pitch. Leasing info would be helpful as well as exactly what constitutes “short term” is subjective.