Since the time of our last visit to 1345 Wabash in the South Loop work has been completed on the concrete pad that will anchor the tower crane that will hoist materials for the 15-story building.
1345 Wabash is the first new condo high-rise to be built in Chicago’s South Loop in nearly 6 years.
1345 Wabash offers striking architecture and high-style finishes in a convenient South Loop location at a monthly cost of ownership that compares favorably with renting.
Pre-completion prices at 1345 Wabash start at $222,900 for 1-bedrooms and $289,900 for 2-bedrooms. A sales center is open at 1620 S Michigan.
- Construction update – 1345 Wabash condos in the South Loop
- South Loop construction update, 1345 Wabash
- 1345 Wabash raises the bar on South Loop style
- Own a new South Loop condo at 1345 Wabash for less than rent
- A first look inside the 1345 Wabash design center