As of today, market rents and other fees at Parc Huron are:
- One-bedrooms: 614 to 729 square feet, $1,837 to $2,587 per month
- One-bedrooms with dens: 780 to 871 square feet, $2,233 to $2,847 per month
- Two-bedrooms: 1,100 to 1,128 square feet, $2,977 to $3,510 per month
- Two-bedrooms with dens / three bedrooms: 1,274 to 1,443 square feet, $3,110 to $4,057 per month
- Utilities: $120 per month for one-bedrooms, $175 per month for two-bedrooms; includes water, sewage, trash, A/C, gas, expanded cable TV, and wireless Internet
- Parking: $250 per month for full-sized vehicles, $120 per month for motorcycles
- Administrative fee: $150 (non-refundable after 72 hours)
- Application fee: $60 (non-refundable)
- Move-in fee: $87.50
- Pets: $300 per dog (non-refundable), $250 per cat (non-refundable)
Residents pay for electric, and renters insurance is required at move-in. Note that all of these amounts can and almost certainly will change in the coming weeks and months, as RMK Management starts rolling out incentives and concessions to early renters.
Parc Huron’s first units will be ready for delivery in June.