West Loop construction update – Catalyst
It appears that Catalyst, 630 W Washington, will have the first-mover advantage in attracting new renters to the West Loop next year.
The building has been making rapid progress since we checked in on it late in August, and is now about three-quarters of the way to its full 19-story height. Expect it to top out late this month or early in November.
Catalyst appears to be on target to begin occupancy of its 223 apartments and ground-floor retail space in the summer of next year.
- Construction underway on Catalyst apartments in West Loop
- Catalyst Apartments, 630 W Washington, West Loop
- Construction update: Catalyst, 111 W Wacker, River Point and more
- Construction update – AMLI South Loop
- Iron workers put on a show at Catalyst