The list price on the Francis J. Dewes Mansion, one of Chicago’s most lavishly detailed landmark homes, was recently raised from $9.9 million to $12.5 million. Chalk it up to an improving market – or whatever.
- Would you live with 90s décor at the right price?
- A new Wicker Park home sold at near list price before completion
- South Loop apartment update – modest price changes, $1,305 one-bedroom available
- CoreLogic Home Price Index ranks Chicago worst of 10 largest metros
- A show-stopping 8,000 square foot home in the Southport Corridor