At Provence Development’s new South Loop high-rise Astoria Tower, there’s a relatively wide range of prices to reflect a diverse inventory of homes. Studios have modest floor plans, one-bedrooms with dens offer two full baths instead of just one or 1.5, and the higher units have the tower’s best views.
Sales manager Jim Psyhogios, vice president of Frankel & Giles, passed along Astoria Tower’s new price points to me during my recent visit. They are:
- Studios from the $160s to the $400s
- One-bedroom / one-bath on the first ten floors from the $180s to the $230s
- One-bedroom / one-bath on the eleventh floor or higher from the $220s to the $410s
- One-bedroom plus den / two-baths from the $260s to the high $300s
- Two-bedroom / two-baths from the $320s to the $690s
Financing for up to 95 percent is available, Jim says. Astoria’s four penthouses have sold, but delivery for those units isn’t expected until January.
Astoria Tower is now holding regular sales center hours on-site at 8 E 9th St. Stop by anytime after 10 a.m. to have Jim show you around.