Prices fall to $160K on new South Side homes
It was just over two years ago to the day when we last visited a project that’s had various names over the years and is currently being called Beverly Ridge despite its Washington Heights location.
When the project began, eight years ago, homes were priced from the high-$200s to the mid-$500s. Eighteen incomplete homes started in the high-$200s at the time of our video visit.
The price was recently cut to $160K for homes at 1334 and 1344 W 107th St. They’re the homes at the left and right, respectively, of the trio of homes in our photos, shot two years ago.
We noted in our previous write-up that the location was being misrepresented as being within the attendance boundaries for the Barnard Elementary School. The current listings also misstate that fact.
- South Side markers on South Loop Mariano’s
- New name, new finishes, lower prices at Museum Park Place South
- Spacious single-level Bucktown homes at pre-construction prices
- Can you imagine the South Side as home to a game-changing urban ideal?
- Feds indict a few South Side mortgage fraudsters