In another sign of the times, it looks like American Invsco has turned from promoting sales at its 200 North Dearborn conversion at 200 N Dearborn St in the Loop, to promoting the ability to “lease the 200 North Dearborn lifestyle.” In an e-blast we received this morning, the developer invites potential tenants to “ask us about our diverse rental programs and lease one of these comfortable, stylish and spacious residences with spectacular city views today!”
The e-mail also mentions “great move-in specials” available through this Sunday, although I wasn’t able to reach anyone at the building this morning to get additional details or pricing information.
A good chunk of 200 North Dearborn was comprised of occupied, unimproved rentals when I visited in October, with most upgrades going in on a floor-by-floor basis or as individual condos went under contract. Studios to two-bedrooms there were priced from the $220s to the $550s as of last fall.
• Rate and review 200 North Dearborn
• View our list of downtown conversions
• View our list of high-rises with swimming pools
• Video: Touring 200 North Dearborn (Oct. 31)
• Video: More models at 200 North Dearborn (Nov. 1)
• Inside 200 North Dearborn’s upgraded models (Oct. 30)